ABFoz

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester XS
Transmission
4EAT
Here Subaru America's walk-around video

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QyLxU_7AY"]All-New 2020 Subaru Outback | New Model Walkaround - YouTube[/ame]

I should also think about de-chroming my chromes as it may increase my SG's off road capability. :ebiggrin:

As expected, they did put the new turbo in it.

I wish I had a valid reason to get one.

Iike that 2 tone as oldschool outbacks had.
Wish they done something like low gear for it. Its not that hard i think.
mujs9umybde6gxuyuh4m.jpg

zz3scsiwhpclqnlwtghr.jpg

c0g7waykrkextlyzzaoe.jpg

gedl2tvbdrzvogxlghmk.jpg

gedl2tvbdrzvogxlghmk.jpg

Nice touchscreen.
I think subaru is getting ahead of its competition with it's entertainment and safety features.

yeah maybe it will get ahead in price too then... but with that turbo engine it would fly compare to new foresters without turbo.
and the way i see those black plastics on bumper just remove them and go climbing without worry to rip off bumpers.
i guess those blacked plastics its top Onyx editions only

Other manufacturers will install similar center consoles from now on.

The upgradeability of that is the biggest concern, though. In 10 years, the system may be obsolete and people would revert back to double DINs, just like what is happening with many cars with high-tech controls right now. They still look for the fascia to accommodate the double DIN systems when they want to upgrade.

I like the black non-painted trims. It's like going back to the local markets' base model SFs and SGs with the black lower plastics.

Back