how did u find ors ?

Glad i started it yes, glad i gave it up yes, it was taking it toll on my health at one stage, but i enjoyed every minute of it.

Nothing like the feeling of digging up an 1887 Half Penny in a local park though :ebiggrin: metal detecting is my passion these days, i go out every spare minute.

Glad i started it yes, glad i gave it up yes, it was taking it toll on my health at one stage, but i enjoyed every minute of it.

Nothing like the feeling of digging up an 1887 Half Penny in a local park though :ebiggrin: metal detecting is my passion these days, i go out every spare minute.
Metal detecting sounds fun . ive never tryed it .but for now while im willing and able to repair my subi . i must continue to explore new places.and continue to see peoples crazy looks when they see my ride with a tire on the roof cb intena and bumper jack covered in mud . the best looks i get when i get to the: top of a trail by the owners of trucks and jeeps . :discomonkey: its even better when the ask stuff like (were u drinking before you decided to drive up here ?):raspberry:

the best looks i get when i get to the: top of a trail by the owners of trucks and jeeps . :discomonkey: its even better when the ask stuff like (were u drinking before you decided to drive up here ?):raspberry:

I may have injured the odd jaw of others when they've had them drop after seeing what a Subi can do :p
But I've never ever heard that one :)
Thats brilliant :lol:

Regards
Mr Turbo

I may have injured the odd jaw of others when they've had them drop after seeing what a Subi can do :p
But I've never ever heard that one :)
Thats brilliant :lol:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Yes it was great .my brother wife and i went up a trail rated a 6 with all our camping gear .and this guy i a huge jeep asked us that . still makes me smile to this day .

Metal detecting sounds fun . ive never tryed it .but for now while im willing and able to repair my subi . i must continue to explore new places.and continue to see peoples crazy looks when they see my ride with a tire on the roof cb intena and bumper jack covered in mud . the best looks i get when i get to the: top of a trail by the owners of trucks and jeeps . :discomonkey: its even better when the ask stuff like (were u drinking before you decided to drive up here ?):raspberry:

I can combine both, there's alot of places to detect that take a 4x4 to get in (or a subee) to metal detect the old ghost and mining towns etc :) Heading to Outback NSW via the Long Paddock in March and looking for the old Cobb and Co depots to hunt.

Finding this sort of stuff is always fun, a 1919 Peace Medallion
26185513.jpg

I can combine both, there's alot of places to detect that take a 4x4 to get in (or a subee) to metal detect the old ghost and mining towns etc :) Heading to Outback NSW via the Long Paddock in March and looking for the old Cobb and Co depots to hunt.

Finding this sort of stuff is always fun, a 1919 Peace Medallion
26185513.jpg
Wow that is supper awesome . id love to.find something like that . i enjoy looking for arrowheads .

I probably Google'd something like "Dropping a Subaru Forester" and Google answered "Did you mean: Lifting a Subaru Forester?" :lol:

Haha all in seriousness, I'm not sure. Probably ended up here doing random Google'ing... I think it was originally for TrooperBrian's Bullbar that I ended up here, but after than I came again for lift kits, roof baskets, etc... so I registered and have been harrassing you with newbie questions ever since! :lildevil:

That's pretty cool you got onto that subject! I went metal detecting this past week out at lake loveland since it is so low. All i found though was some hunk of metal and tons of cans.. One pepsi can in particular took me 20mins to dig up from about 3ft down. Turned out bein one of their old cans from the 70s.

I hadn't thought of taking it up to the old mining ghost towns though! Would be awesome to see what i could uncover.

I came over here from SF.org, I found the off-road orientation more to my liking!

Glad you like it . i tryed outback.org and another site . and found i like ors tons more too the topics the info and the people .

I was looking for some decent SG roof racks and found some here for nicks, I was hooked!

Back