SubieLiftOz

NachaLuva

Product Developer
I've made jigs so can make these kits now if anyone's interested. Just gotta source a few components like the steering extension, a nice little piece of engineering.

The CV boot started leaking but its been taped up for a while now. Someday I'll replace it :iconwink:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Where can i get a complete kit? Or will you do these completely?

SOOOO interested :)

Some more pics...

Trailing Arm/ Moustache Bar Blocks:
r3od.jpg

Fitted:

Front control arm blocks:
7i8i.jpg

Fitted:

I've done it this way to stop metal fatigue in the chassis from the blocks rocking under severe loading. Several people have had cracks or even catastrophic failure without this! Its been a lot more work but totally worth it IMO :biggrin:

Moustache bar support:
8p7e.jpg

Fitted:

Most kits either leave this out (can result in bent moustache bar bolts) or use a block under the stock support, which introduces a weakness, also makes them very vulnerable to rocks :(

Again, a lot of work but totally worth it :biggrin:

I can now sell these individually for those who want to retrofit their existing kit...PM me for details

Last edited:
Great work mate. Really like the front control arm blocks. Would seriously think of buying some of those as an upgrade on what I have.

Trailing Arm Blocks

Been a while since I've done anything on here. Been trying to iron out some probs, mainly the steering extension :(

2 sets of trailing arm blocks ready for cleaning up & painting:

I'd forgotten how much work is involved in doing these...very fiddly lol, but strong! :lildevil:

Plates ready for welding. At the top are the plates for the trailing arm spacers, underneath are the plates for the strut top spacers.

The TA spacers will be much easier to do this way so I won't have to bump up the price on them
icon_biggrin.gif

are you still making these complete kits?

or part of?

really keen on one

Yep sure am :biggrin:

PM me with details of your Subie & we can discuss which kit would be best for you :iconwink:

finally received my lift kit from you NachaLuva and can't wait to fit it!!

Thanks Kevin :biggrin:

Got a few changes to the early kits. Rear Trailing arm spacers now have a much more modern style. Body spacers in the body lift kits are high tensile marine grade alloy. And I'll soon have SH/SJ and XV lifts kits available in both 1" & 2". I'm also working on Outback/Liberty & Impreza kits...

2" lift kit:

Rear trailing arm spacers:

SF/SG full body lift kit:

Very well made too by the looks of them - well done NL

Gidday NL

I'm looking forward to your new, soon to be announced product ... :poke: :iconwink: :lildevil:.

Back