Bob Parkes Exhausts

Aitcho

Forum Member
G'day Lad's,

Just wanted to say that I dealt with Bob Parkes Exhaust in Townsville the other day. Replaced my rusted out OEM one with a new, smaller jobbie for a decent price. ($150 approx)

The guys that did it knew their stuff, and were more than helpful when I asked about getting the sportier Boxer rumble, throwing up the options, yet making sure I didn't drive away ready for cops to pull me over for excessive noise.

Rather painless ordeal, all over and done with in about 45 mins. Professional job too. Will post Pics once I get them.

Any questions on those up this way, let me know, will be happy to refer.

Cheers

Aitcho.

So was that just the muffler? Still a good price; I paid $190.

So was that just the muffler? Still a good price; I paid $190.

Yeah Mate, just the Muffler. Did look at replacing the whole system, but when they looked at it they said there was nothing wrong with the OEM one.

Not bad, considering its 10 years old and has a few bumps and scrapes here and there....

Aitcho

I am not in Townsville but lived there until a couple of years ago ( just under 60 years). This business has been in Tow for decades ( read :just about as long as I can remember). Pretty much always been good to deal with. They use to halp me with pieces for racing motorcycle when I was building various stuff. I would take in stuff and get matching pieces and bends made. Always VERY helpful.

Back