WA (Perth - Bunbury) Weekender.... 19-21 Sep

SKT

Anyone in the WA (Perth-Bunbury) area keen on joining a few of us on a explorative trip south... Bunbury area to precise. As for the technicallity or difficulty of the driving it is unknown as yet. There will be a mix of bush and beach and this trip is more of a recce than a convoy style "big day out".
No definate routes or timings as yet but having been involved in a few of the old skool ORS.com trips and numerous of my own trips.... I know that anything can and will happen and all will have fun and learn something about themselves and their car regardless.

Come one come all....

19-21? That's not the long weekend, right?

Very tempting....suitable to kids or not?

I didnt realise that was a long weekend, its just when things open up for me. Could pay off for some though. I have no idea of how the driving will be or where we will go. If your kids don't mind kinda pottering around and exploring then yeah I guess its ok.... No kids myself and i think a few of the other guys are younger lads but most are running fairly stock Foresters so I dont expect too much harsh driving this trip.... I'm just looking to explore the area a bit and get out of town for the weekend.

In a nutshell.... In the spirit of Offroadsubarus.com..... all are welcome... any age... any size.

Last edited:
Back