how did u find ors ?

ericstell

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
forester xr
Transmission
Eat5 auto trans
How did u find/join offroadsubarus ? was it a sticker u saw on a car ,friend /family or the good old internet ? I found out about it from my brother bishop
but so far never seen another ors member on the road in colorado usa.

I can't remember exactly, but I just googled something like Subarus offroading & playing in the dirt.
And ORS appeared.

Regards
Mr Turbo

I can't remember exactly, but I just googled something like Subarus offroading & playing in the dirt.
And ORS appeared.

Regards
Mr Turbo

I figured u heard of it being the founders friend .interesting to know

I did a search for headlight wiring as I was upgrading mine & was thoroughly confused lol. I found an article on AUSubaru so joined. A few months later members like Taza persuaded me to join ORS & I've never looked back!

I was/am trying to find another Outback with a roof-top tent.... to see what kind of roof-racks might work... still a work in progress!

I was with Noah and we just bumped into it once the water had subsided :rotfl: (i.e. I don't remember)

I was Google one time and found this place. I then later found AuSubaru and Ozfoz. I am on both of those forums often too :D

Ausubaru and here especially are great forums... This was mid-late 2010 for me.

I don't really remember exactly how I "found" the site, but I have been here since day one pretty much.:cool:

Think I was pointed in this direction by other members (the original founder of ORS) of forester.org, been here ever since.:ebiggrin:

Very nice . im glad to have such a great place to find just about any info i need about subarus as well as great people to chat with .best of all PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES to get ideas.and of course pictures of aus

Back