I’d like to introduce our Moderator staff.

SuperRu

Admin
Car Year
Car Model
OB Limited 3.6R
Transmission
CVT
First on board was Carl/carljwnc. You all probably recognize him as a moderator from the old forum. Carl’s family and mine get together regularly to offroad at the Pisgah National Forest. This is a semiannual event attended mostly by folks from SubaruForester.org.
https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulle...-2008-a-27993/
https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulle...36/index8.html

Next up Is Peaty. Peaty really doesn’t need an introduction. He is probably the most prolific forum contributor in the whole Subaru world. You may know him from Scooby mods.
https://www.scoobymods.com/forums/
He is a moderator on just about every other Subaru board and is a very welcome addition here.

Our newest Moderator Carlo/spinners is probably someone most of you old forum members are very familiar with. His mod list looks very impressive and we are excited to have him on our team.

OMG. Pisgah. Now it all clicks together.

ORS has gone from Australian to American ownership! Hope this helps grow the US-bound user base somewhat. Although I hope we can keep all the Aussie and other followers of the old ORS.com.

Any word on Tony (Watkins) re-joining as an "ordinary" member?

OMG. Pisgah. Now it all clicks together.

ORS has gone from Australian to American ownership! Hope this helps grow the US-bound user base somewhat. Although I hope we can keep all the Aussie and other followers of the old ORS.com.

Any word on Tony (Watkins) re-joining as an "ordinary" member?

most of the regular Aussie members have been hanging out for the return so most of us are back. i also hope we get more US interest aswell, although theres still a few old ones missing aswell as a few Europeans. eg (Mountainbiker,Damous[ithink thats how you spell it]). As for TonyW no word as yet but in V1 he was talking about going on tour with his band so he might be busy with music stuff??? he was also talking about buying a KIA so who knows? hope he checks in though to see how his work turned out

Tony W is well, but his work is busier than ever & after music, which he is fully back into - he has no time or energy left.:eek:
He has been in a state of mixed feelings on a number of fronts like this site & his car & recreational pursuits.
Obviously this one is decided.;)
He did have a KIA Pregio delivery van, but that is gone(at least I think it was gone!:confused:).

most of the regular Aussie members have been hanging out for the return so most of us are back. i also hope we get more US interest aswell, although theres still a few old ones missing aswell as a few Europeans. eg (Mountainbiker,Damous[ithink thats how you spell it]).

Mountainbiker is already here, just hasn't posted much. He's actually local to me (lives about 10 miles from me). :)

Last but not least is our old friend Kevin. He just got back from a long road trip so he missed the first couple of weeks. Let's all be nice to him at least until he gets a chance to get unpacked and caught up. Welcome back.

Back