• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Rear Bar fitted..... '00 Foz

SKT

What can I say.... all comes to those that wait....

Happy as larry.... $950 off ebay shipped from Vic to Perth. $500 for paint.. a little exxy but I didnt have the time or patience to shop around. And about 4.5 hours and 8 cans of midstrength I did it solo. Bloody beautiful. I didnt realise how big that bloody cannon was till I saw it pokin out the from under the bar :o
Note in the last pic I cut a hole under each swing arm before painting to allow easy access for a 27mm socket. This allows me to remove the carriers without having to remove the entire bar, being the reason why the last owner sold it. I am not looking to lug a pram for atleast 18 months and since I love the look I dont think I'll be removing them too soon. Nice future proof mod though.

I'll let the pics do the talking :cool:

Is she your everyday driver mate? looks like you've got all the Mods i'm looking to do over the next few years. I will still need mine to be an everyday driver so wondering how it goes for you?

Is she your everyday driver mate? looks like you've got all the Mods i'm looking to do over the next few years. I will still need mine to be an everyday driver so wondering how it goes for you?

Perfect everyday driver.

I think a diff mod should be next.... Cusco maybe?

Cusco Two types with multiple set up options. I'll bet you could come up with a good off road set up. Anybody ever contact them and ask about making a selectable locker???:question:

Scrolling back up through the pics, the other thing that came to mind was a 'nip and tuck' job for the "cannon";)

Scrolling back up through the pics, the other thing that came to mind was a 'nip and tuck' job for the "cannon";)

Yeah.... It does look tuff stickin out the back. But.... there is heaps of space up under and behind the bar. If I could get it put in there and then get a tip that faces downwards it would be sweet for the departure angle.
Still need to mantain a note though :p

Looks bloody fantastic! Well done. I have to say, after eight cans of mid strength I wouldn't be able to find the car, let alone do anything remotely constructive:p. A good result from a good effort.

Went out in SKT's Fozzy today at one of the local rockcrawling tracks.
Not only does she look the business but it bloody owns the tracks. Nothing like zipping past diesel patrols and crusiers in a 4 cil Subaru.

This car is pretty much what we should all model our Fozzies off ;)

Back