Mariko - the 04 FXT 5-speed from Oregon :)

Okay, so I'm starting this even though my upgrades probably aren't starting for a bit still. I've got one more term of college to pay before before I can out money into my main lady. But I thought I'd just start this anyway, show off some before pics. And talk a little bit about what I want to do :)

So here she is. :) my beautiful Mariko.

Being in the PNW, first thing I got for her was a snowboard rack. She carried me faithfully through the winter. Even when others couldn't make it...

Then, I tested out black wheels. But decided I didn't like them. I used plasti-dip for this exact reason!

Nice Foz, but if you take it off road you will get scratches and more…won't look as new after !

....because scratches is totally what I'm worried about!!! Bahahahahaha. You're funny :p plus, a lot of the places I off-road are high desert. Rocky. Not trees

Last edited:
Beautiful forester! So hard to find an XT up here, not that i could afford one with college though. haha. Do you have plans for off road goodies?

Hahaha they're hard to find anywhere! There are a handful of autos. A lot of the new xt autos. But not in a 5-speed! I actually have 1 last term of college to pay for and then yes. The off-road goodies shall begin!!!!!

Gidday Jenn

Nice clean looking car you have there mate.

Black is not the easiest colour to keep clean ...
I have owned a black car, a long time ago ...
It was beautiful when it was clean! :rotfl:

Back