• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

SH(2009-2013) Forester with 2" ADF Lift Kit

Doing some testing at the local OHV park:

[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=KyNeeA8fvrg"]SH Forester XT Subaru Off Road Northwest OHV Park Bridgeport 7-25-15 - YouTube[/ame]

Ground clearance with the 2" front/2.5" rear lift on 225/70R16s:

Rear diff:

19880034549_5b16ea3918_b.jpg

Front skidplate:

19880035559_e9c86d783f_b.jpg

Under transmission:

19444074914_a8e400e890_b.jpg
[/url]

So this lift comes with suspension travel imporovement? It looks awesome on pictures

Factory springs and struts, so no increase in travel, but if you take the sway bars out you will gain some additional wheel travel.

I love how the mercedes showroom you work in just lets you work on your muddy donkey fozzie in what appears to be a nasa-quality clean room.

I noticed your wheels look pretty close to the bottom front corner of the wheel well. I just had to shave and hammer back that pinch seam because I got some gnarly rubbing after widening my stance 2" on each side. I feel like the lift will help that but mine rubbed on the back corner, where it looks like yours is close to the front. Did the car shift forward on the wheels when you raised it?

I think he traded it in for a Wrangler.

The rear wheels on the multi-link models do move forward with any lift. I have 0.5" spacers and the rear wheels moved maybe 3/8" forward? Practically anything over 0.5 requires a drop of the rear subframe. The ADF 2" lift comes with a 2" rear subframe kit. Since it does not include impossible to predict variables like raised springs, the rear wheels should have stock geometry after the lift. However, Machine 1 also used oversize tires, which would reduce the clearance.

Back