• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

CLOSED: For Sale MY04 Forester X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the sale - would be nice if that piece of ORS history can stay in the group! ;-)

I htought there was plenty of pics in that thread, looks like they have no links now, so i just went out and snapped a couple.
subee.jpg

subee2.jpg

subee3.jpg

The tint on the rear window is starting to bubble, its been on there since the car was new

Looks a hell of a lot cleaner than mine and it's got a bull bar. Dang!
If I hadn't already started on mine..
Oh well, story of my life, I let a mechanically excellent but written off (slow roll, backed off an embankment) WRX slip away from me a couple of months back, I could probably have picked it up for almost nothing, but was too slow in doing anything about it.

I'm sure it will sell pretty easily, $5500 sounds pretty reasonable considering the kms and mods, the bullbar alone is worth a couple of grand new isn't it?

I think about $2500 these days and over $400 for the bash plate, mine was made by the original SubaXtreme when they were in Qld. They build a very good bar back then.

What lift do you have on it?

Any nibbles?

thats great looking car there. so cars in australia is cheap as well ... and with bull bar. i mean what australias average salary ...lol mine is about 700 euro in month.

thats great looking car there. so cars in australia is cheap as well ... and with bull bar. i mean what australias average salary ...lol mine is about 700 euro in month.

Yeah Aussies consume a lot of cars so they are usually pretty cheap second hand

Hmm.. $2,500 worth of car and a bullbar.
Tempting! If I was closer I'd buy it.
But then I'd have to scrap one of them for parts. It would be illogical to scrap yours, but I don't want to scrap mine!
Fancy a drive to Cairns so I can have a look?!!

I'm sure Ben won't mind paying for the trip :lol:

Would love to take a drive to Cairns, but i would be doing it in my D max, and it might take about 8 weeks to get there :lol:

8 weeks is no problems for me, especially if you want to offload the Dmax for about the same price.. I'll even pay your fuel, just remember to keep the receipts.!

Seriously though, has anything been done to the Diffs/Gearbox or are they standard? Couldn't quite make it out from your journal,

8 weeks is no problems for me, especially if you want to offload the Dmax for about the same price.. I'll even pay your fuel, just remember to keep the receipts.!

Seriously though, has anything been done to the Diffs/Gearbox or are they standard? Couldn't quite make it out from your journal,

Diffs and box are stock, there were plans to do alot to the car over the years but never got around to it.

Perhaps if i don't sell it those plans may eventuate, but i am pouring enough $$ into the D max at the moment and the Subaru has become a daily driver.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back