Shotgun-Carbine-Pistol Drills

TrooperBrian

Forum Member
Hey that's outdoor right? :ebiggrin:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxzr0khmRAo"]YouTube - Shooting 050111: Shotgun, Rifle, and Handgun Drills[/ame]

Y'all make me hate the People's Republic of Canuckistan :)lol:) with our stupid gun laws :(

I started shooting at 12 with the Air Cadets where I've spent my whole teens in our squadron's sharpshooting team and biathlon team... that was so fun. But guns such as any AR variants required a restricted license, and must be shot in a specially authorized range, and any time we want to move the gun (to home or to a different range) we need to get an advance authorization from the province's Chief Firearms Office... totally sucks. Anyway... I'll avoid getting in a gun laws debate :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all make me hate the People's Republic of Canuckistan :)lol:) with our stupid gun laws :(

I started shooting at 12 with the Air Cadets where I've spent my whole teens in our squadron's sharpshooting team and biathlon team... that was so fun. But guns such as any AR variants required a restricted license, and must be shot in a specially authorized range, and any time we want to move the gun (to home or to a different range) we need to get an advance authorization from the province's Chief Firearms Office... totally sucks. Anyway... I'll avoid getting in a gun laws debate :lol:

Was a RAAF Air Cadet a lifetime ago.

Learnt my weapons training on the "Lee Enfield .303 mark 3 star service rifle" ... poop there is some stuff stored away in the average human filing system! :lol:

That was where I also got into camping and the outdoors, then came 'regular' bushwalking, cycle touring and cross-country skiing ... all of which lead to 'mountain goat' driving in my beetle, and then to my Subi...

I started shooting at 12 with the Air Cadets where I've spent my whole teens in our squadron's sharpshooting team and biathlon team... that was so fun.

Was a RAAF Air Cadet a lifetime ago.

Learnt my weapons training on the "Lee Enfield .303 mark 3 star service rifle"

I was in the cadets at school...pretty lame except for learning to shoot a 303 & an M16...fun lol :iconwink:

I know this can get a pretty... heated and emotional debate, not worth going into this here :) The point was, can't do this fun stuff here in Canada!

I was in the cadets at school...pretty lame except for learning to shoot a 303 & an M16...fun lol :iconwink:
Haha well I guess it depends on your interests, that's where I met some of my best friends, got into shooting, got some basics of forest survival, was doing lot of sports... and got my pilot's and glider licenses. All of this for free. Definitely worth the "cost" :lol:

Back