I saw you today...Member Spotting..

Blue Forester at Gateway shopping centre in Perth today

A blue Forester with the "OffRoadSubarus.com" banner on the windscreen....turing into Armadale road direction.

Spotted Just BJ on the highway heading from Wollongong to Sydney yesterday arvo, between waterfall and heathcoate

I was driving a beaten up old maroon festiva.

Not sure if they are a member here or not :shrug:
But I spotted a silver MY05 XT Forry today with a SubaXtreme Front Bar on it at Top Ryde about 4PM. :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

if any of you are up Newcastle/Central Coast way & see this 4" lifted Terracan
honk & flash yer lights & I'll pull over for a chat
DSCF2368.jpg

DSCF2374.jpg

DSCF2185.jpg

Spotted an 03 with modded tail lights in the tunnel on General Holmes Drive heading south yesterday evening about 6:30. Looked like an ORS sticker on the back window but I couldn't get close enough, number plate ESH ...

Cheers
Brian

Saw TroyXT this afternoon on Pennant Hills road at about 5pm. I was pulling out of sidestreet onto PHR in the MY09

Also saw a Forester exaclty like Troy's, except it was an X Columbia Edition. Had the same bullbar, was the same year (or I think it may have been an 07) and colour. Spotted at Silverwater yesterday when I was at my dad's office. Don't know whether they are members.

I spotted a white Forry at West Ryde on my way home from work today.
It was a 98-00 I think. It had a black bullbar with 2x aerials on it.
Not sure if its anyone from here or not.

Regards
Mr Turbo

No, it wasn't spinners. It was an older model Forry & it wasn't lifted.
Never the less, it was a nice looking Forry. :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

where abouts on the central coast are you? iv'e got relos at Terrigal, so i head up there a bit

I'm up Cooranbong/Morisset area but often get down to Tuggerah

I'm heading down to Regents Park on Monday to pick up my brand spanking new extreme off Rd camper trailer so there's a good chance of some of you guys/gals seeing my lifted Terracan some where in & around Sydney, should be real easy to spot a big red terracan with a camper trailer in tow :lol:

I'm up Cooranbong/Morisset area but often get down to Tuggerah

I'm heading down to Regents Park on Monday to pick up my brand spanking new extreme off Rd camper trailer so there's a good chance of some of you guys/gals seeing my lifted Terracan some where in & around Sydney, should be real easy to spot a big red terracan with a camper trailer in tow :lol:

ahh cool. i'll give you a shout one time i'm up there. i've been keen to look at Ourimbah ST if your keen. probably a 3/4 day trip

Spotted, up on Ben Lomond Tas, silver forry, black steelies (with coopers?) snorkel and may of been lifted slightly.

Anyhoo, the driver was trying to drive up a track of snow, wasn't successful when I was watching. Anyone here? I'm sure I've seen the car on here, but could of been any silver forry with a snorkel really!

I spotted a silver Outback (05-07 I think) with a black SubaXtreme front bar & roof pod in North Ryde (near Macquarie Shopping Centre) about 4pm today. :)

Very nice looking set of wheels I must say. The black bar really set it off nicely :)

Was it anyone from on here ?

Regards
Mr Turbo

Last edited:
Back