West Aussie mudfest, Wellington Dam 29/03

And lived to tell the tale haha.

So, the video is now uploaded! Its fairly long, sorry to those with slow internet! Hope ya'll enjoy it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-aa12Qhp4"]Offroadsubarus.com Wellington dam mud trip - YouTube[/ame]

AAWWEEESSSOOOMMEEEE!! :D

I never knew Scooby sounded that good from the outside :p

Cheers for the effort you put into these, mate

Still can't believe you managed perfect forward doughnuts in a stock L series, Interceptor!
Next time, I'll leave it in high range methinks

Thanks heaps Tom!
Ain't nothing like the EA82, 313xxxkms and it still likes how 6000rpm feels :D Dont think i want an EJ conversion to happen for a while yet, this motor is still going strong.

Yep, high range for all that slick stuff, low for the bogs haha. Im keen for another trip after i replace the oil pump seals and fix all the body damage. There's still heaps of dam left to explore beyond the eastern mudpan!

Thanks heaps Tom!
Ain't nothing like the EA82, 313xxxkms and it still likes how 6000rpm feels :D Dont think i want an EJ conversion to happen for a while yet, this motor is still going strong.

Yep, high range for all that slick stuff, low for the bogs haha. Im keen for another trip after i replace the oil pump seals and fix all the body damage. There's still heaps of dam left to explore beyond the eastern mudpan!

Hell yeah. i know what you mean about the 82...i might get all the bits together for an EJ then just let them sit in the shed until the 82 finally dies...might be a while

Also, Twinklz, an Impreza? :D
:ttiwop:

Yeah! Id wait till its almost dead then buy a whole donor car, keeps it easy and can sell everything you dont need. And then you just need the adaptor plate, cut down wiring loom etc etc. Your L has done stuff all klms so youll be waitin ages!

Yes Twinkles, show us your new rally car haha :p

It's free to sign up to, just go to the site and follow the instructions, then upload the pics and copy the links into the ORS add picture thing.

Back