Please support ORS.com!

Will do!

And again thanks to all behind the scenes for their time and effort.
I appreciate the money goes into external costs and that your time is already a huge donation to this place.

There is a membership option in the nav bar.
Our PayPal account is payments@offroadsubarus.com.
Thanks, Steve

Anybody thought of going to www.cafepress.com and creating an account? It's free & I've used this website several times to get custom stickers, shirts, hats, etc.. You can actually design your own images or logos & they will put them on alot of products. I designed a 3x5 Oval bumper sticker that said "ORS" with "OFFROADSUBARUS.COM" below it.
You can get a 10pk of them for around $27, then sell them on here for contributions towards the site for around $5 each, you wind up and make $20 off each bundle of 10 you sell after shipping from cafepress. These you can ship in a simple envelope too.
You can also set it up where you get commissions everytime someone uses your design on a product, the otherway just happens to be more profitable.
I'm not much of a window sticker guy, but i figure the more options we can offer to members, the more money can be dumped into the forum to keep it going. Not sure how many actual contributing members there are, but for the ones who can't afford it, this could be a good alternative.

I will donate/upgrade my membership when I get paid next week. I would love to support this forum, it is my most favourite one and has been very helpful.

I might have a look into the cafepress press thing a bit. Currently our stickers come from a from a small, local (to me) one person business, great guy and I really like to support him. However it would be really nice to have some more offerings, so I'll take a look.

On a side note, I will be getting a quote for some larger logo stickers soon.:)

I played heck trying to get this thing to convert over to jpeg to upload on photobucket. You can make it all sorts of diff color combos, backgrounds, etc... I looked at it on that 3"x5" oval sticker, it turned out pretty good.
orscafepress.jpg

i checked out that cafepress.. i like it! i would like to design some and give them to this site for whatever they can get for them.
i still want to fly the subaru logo covering my back window, seeing is over rated anyway lol

Yeah, i stumbled across cafepress a few years back during college. Bought a funny shirt that said " i wish my girlfriend was as dirty as my car". Been using them ever since!

Back