Need a little help on lift

^^ Interesting. I emailed SJR about making a 1" version for the rear, as that's all I'm looking for. He said that they compensate for camber. We'll see. I've had to take a break on buying parts for this car. Right now the goal is to get the car as reliable as possible, with no strange noise coming from anywhere. This includes getting new Subaru front axles. I'm swapping tires tonight, and sadly I'm not using the Sparco's. I'll be using the stock wheels off of my WRX. Besides getting the tires installed, I'll be changing the front struts and strut tops out. If I have time I'll do the ball joints while I have things apart. They aren't bad, just leaking. I'll attempt a few other simple things like the rear swaybar, a single rear camber bolt (there are two different kinds in the rear, and the one doesn't bring things past about +1 degree, so it will be nice to get all corners into the negative), and possibly the short shifter. After that, I'll just let things ride for a while even though I have half of the factory body lift items and the RS 4.11 trans and rear diff. Once funds have built up again, and after I've finished the engine work on the WRX, I'll move forward with the wagon.

Back