Paintball!

Rizzo03

Forum Member
I wonder if I'm the only one :D

I play...

Tippmann Phenom. This thing shots 18 balls a second.

IMAG0371.jpg

In Gear...( I have since this old photo bought the above marker and run my HPA tank off a remote line that's on my back.)

21fc29e3-1.jpg

My wife plays...

335278_10150364778377965_547462964_8494622_826909540_o.jpg

My son plays... We have a system, He fires I reload,I fire he reloads..We WILL paint your goggles! :D

f4956783.jpg

If you friend me on Facebook via PM you can see more current photos where me play.

Yep, and you're farts are not great either.

Last time I painballed the first mission was capture the flag. I didn't take my gun on the field and just sprinted to the flag. Game over in 8 seconds. Even my team was pissed off at me.

I'm more of a milsim airsoft guy. Not a fan of the handling paintball guns have (due to the loaders). But I don't hate on paintball either, just not my thing :p

I did it once... it was voted "the thing" to do for our work Christmas Party.... still had the bruises a month later. Have gotta say, it would have been a much better experience if it hadn't been about 32 degrees the day we played!

I've done that too Stilson, I kept the whole team down.

And

Playing cold sucks!

LOL @ Farts, you must know my wife and she told you.

I've only played paintball once & it was a hoot! :lildevil:

The only downer was the cost :(

Didnt mind the bruises, although one of our team volunteered for a close up shot (only a few metres away)...I think he regretted it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

One time I got hit.. So close the force ripped my shirt at the belt buckle...

4" away from being the last game I ever played :lol:

geez.. can't you get some protection? Uno... kinda like what cricket fellas wear.... gotta be sure to protect the nads ;)

It sure is & fits in perfectly :bananagunner: Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one :p

I really like the little robot one too :biggrin:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Awesome paintball sticker :biggrin:

You can now get paintball gun mounts for your GoPro camera. You could watch the paintballs fly from your gun to the target over & over in full HD :lildevil:

The contour is slimmer but is a much bigger, heavier camera. The GoPro, esp the latest Hero 3 is tiny & very light. Its the waterproof/shock proof/dust proof/bomb proof housing that makes it look bigger.

Yes, on Bomb Patrol Afghanistan they attached a GoPro to a missile they had to detonate! :huh: The camera's lens cracked but it kept recording :eek:

Copped a lickin' but kept on tickin' :lildevil:

Back