Progress pictures

Jamie_stafford

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Impreza
Transmission
Auto
Hello! I Thought I would post a few pictures of my impreza so far as it has changed quite a lot in my ownership, i know you lot will appreciate it, people on a UK subaru forum seem to think I've lost the plot lifting a subaru! Haha
As far as I know it's the only lifted impreza in the country!

Started life as a humble 2.0 na sport auto with lpg, and puny 195/50/15s

Forester s-turbo struts fitted with saggy rears, they were free!

Forester 16in wheels and 215/60/16 tyres

And as it sits now,
50mm rear strut spacers, 52mm trailing arm spacers and home made roof rack with led lights, 215 65 16 bf Goodrich All terrain tyres.

I have some wheel spacers in the post as the tyres are running extremely close to the struts and I need to do some front camber adjustment, also have a skid plate to make and fit as well as a front bumper protection bar, hope you all like it.

Nice. Looks like a beast now. You could really have some fun in that.

Are there any voices in your head wanting to go even higher?

Thats a nice Impreza !

Being from England, France is not that far…you could cross the channel in may and do some greenlaning in Auvergne with me and other few Subarus !

That would be amazing but I have a second child on the way, little buggers always getting in the way! Haha. Lifting is a little addictive and I am planning more height.

Needs snorkel ;)

Looks good mate. Lifted imprezas always look like little offroad pocket rockets :D

Cheers

Bennie

Back