• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Google blocking ORS

All members should make sure they are using good, up to date anti-virus / malware tools e.g. AVG, AVAST, Malwarebytes etc to protect yourself in case there is an issue

The latest reports from the site host are as follows:

Scanning has been completed by using maldet, could not find any virus in the site.

=====================
maldet(22014): {scan} scan completed on offroads: files 41441, malware hits 0, cleaned hits 0
maldet(22014): {scan} scan report saved, to view run: maldet --report 020514-0300.22014
=========================

Also:

"I did a Linux malware scan over your account and couldn't find any suspicious things on it."

And it will be until I ask google to review it.

Thanks for keeping ontop of it Kevin

I've got a bit of work to do on the weekend, then I'll ask google for a review.

Thanks Kevin. Any ideas why this is happenning? Any disgruntled members or rival forums reporting the site as infected?

Thanks, Richard.

I haven't seen any pox-ware or other warnings at all on my computers.
I have them pretty well protected, so would expect to get some sort of warning.

Thanks Kevin. Any ideas why this is happenning? Any disgruntled members or rival forums reporting the site as infected?

It may have been that some old files were left on the site after the upgrade; these have now been made inaccessible (to the outside world) while I review them. If members notice anything that is not working the way it should please let me know - it would be a great help.

We seem to have the all-clear from google again!

Back