Oztrail easyfold stretcher tent

my04tone

Forum Founder - RIP Tony
I can think of a few uses for this, combined with an awning, it can be set up and or packed in minutes.

I have it on advice from a user of one of these that its the best thing hes done for remote camping.

$199

ihye.jpg

Personally i use one of these EPE speedy tents, very fast, but you need a mattress which i have, they also handle some very extreme weather, i have had this one about 7years

bb3008fv1.jpg

bb3010bg1.jpg

From memory you slept next to your car on a cot with no canvas

Sure do but its been too long since I camped out.

I remember years ago there was a show on the ABC called "young inventors" or something similar. The teenager that originally designed the tent cot was on that show, its good to see an aussie invention in the market place.

I can think of a few uses for this, combined with an awning, it can be set up and or packed in minutes.

I have it on advice from a user of one of these that its the best thing hes done for remote camping.

$199

ihye.jpg

Personally i use one of these EPE speedy tents, very fast, but you need a mattress which i have, they also handle some very extreme weather, i have had this one about 7years

bb3008fv1.jpg

bb3010bg1.jpg

Jokers' creek?

Sure do but its been too long since I camped out.

I remember years ago there was a show on the ABC called "young inventors" or something similar. The teenager that originally designed the tent cot was on that show, its good to see an aussie invention in the market place.

You need to get out and about Richard :poke: i too didn't camp for awhile but i am out all the time now.

Heading up to the Goldfields this weekend, it should be nice and brrrrr

Back