WA guys. Meet and greet.

Hey there Sarge! Great to hear! There are a few good bakeries out here :ebiggrin:

Didn't know about Augusta, im keen to go looking and try some out though!

Ill be doing three bears soon, i practically live down the road ;) Id just like to get the carby sorted first, think the motor is running a bit lean..will be right for the weekend though, ready to go.

Oh yeah? I hear they aren't sandy like the other coastal tracks, which i largley prefer!!

Lemme know when youre down mate! Im keen to go wheeling anytime! Might organise something in a few weeks time, maybe try Wellington powerlines near Collie. Never been so im not entirely sure whats out there, but i heard its not sandy and its got some good fun technical bits.

Haha yeah there sure are! Always make sure I drop in..:cool:

Yeah, Augusta has some cool tracks, only an hour or so from you so definitely go explore down that way! Can't remember off the top of my head what my favourite track is, but will let ya know in the future. I've got a HEMA mapbook (https://www.exploroz.com/Shop/Hema+Western_Australia_Road_and_4WD_Atlas.aspx) which I use a fair bit to discover new tracks, well worth it I reckon.

Yeah 3 Bears is good fun...

Will definitely let you know when I'm down that way (won't be too long), would be good to go with another person/car, so can get a little more adventurous and maybe bogged more often! Yeah keen to go check out those tracks round Collie/Nannup area... Pemberton also has some good tracks, especially in winter when it's muddy!

I shall do just that!
I have been thinking of getting a book on tracks..ill see how i go though haha.

Great! I'd like to go with another person aswell for the same reasons :)
So hurry up and get down here :lol:

holy moly, thats steep! cant wait to see if anyone makes it. Hopefully there will be some Cruisers, etc watching & one of you guys with a camera to take a pic of their jaws on the ground lol :lildevil:

Look like a good challenge doesn't it! Guess we're going to have to test this track out now, can't make NL wait for too long! :)

That's only around an hour from you TI!

Should definitely organise a trip out there I think!

Yeah! If the end of year meet's date was decided id set a trip for Sunday December 1st, could tackle that place first! I don't want to have the two trips clash haha.

I probably won't be able to make both trips if they go ahead - I'm away until Christmas, and probably going to head back down to Augusta to do some work afterwards in the new year...

Will definitely check out the track one way or another!!

Back