• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Light Bars

nikoncanon

Message Admin for access
Looking for a light bar for an MY08 that wont cost 1000.00 dollars to ship to the usa. Any ideas??

have one made :D,

Most fab shops and chassis shops can probably do this. be ready to pay a fair price... highly doubt 1000 dollars but yeah... chassis shop should have a mandrel bender, and the right size tubing you would want along with all bracketry welded on.

Got a roof rack? Put 'em up there. Less likely to damage your lights and won't mess with your approach angle.

I had the Rally Innovations one. Terrible, stay away.

The Primitive one is fantastic, but out of my price range.

if its just to put lights on and not to be used as a nudge bar you can get these little bars which screw on behind the number plate and have a smallish tube which is about 450-500mm long. i'll try and find a pic.

I'd just have one fabbed. You HAVE to know someone who will do it for free if you buy materials. They aren't that difficult to make.

Eden,

I was looking at one of these at lunch time, cost is $46. Am thinking of fitting one so I can hang a canvas water bag in the front air flow.

Do you know what is behind the number plate section of the bumper? I will need to use bolts and nylok nuts, through metal, to hold the weight of the bag.;)

Obviously I will also have to fit it upside down, or else the bag would hang over the number plate!:poke:

Back