5 April 2014 West Aussie mudfest!

Hahaha yes Mr T :p

Ive got a large table now and will be bringing gas and a stove too incase.

So the wagon received newish springs and shocks front and rear, new PCV valve, new filter section in the airbox, removed all the oil and rocks and stuff from the airbox, got spotties happening, roof racks, i think im ready to roll now!

Hope ya get sorted Tom!
Gunna be awesome, seeya all tomorrow!

Repairing the car before we even leave, this will be an interesting trip with out the reliability of my modern car.

So, we're all home safe and relatively sound.
I'll wait for the trip report to go up to share more but it was an awesome, fun, dramatic trip :)

Ditto here! Bullbar didnt fall off haha.

Trip report will be up asap! Tonnes and tonnes of pics and i suspect the vid will be rather long haha.

I'll wait for the trip report to go up to share more but it was an awesome, fun, dramatic trip :)

Cool!

Ditto here! Bullbar didnt fall off haha.

Trip report will be up asap! Tonnes and tonnes of pics and i suspect the vid will be rather long haha.

Your were expecting it to fall off haha. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing some photos! Hurry up! :ebiggrin:

Well, my L was driven into a tree by my mate (dont worry, i caught it on camera :D) and the crappy welds on the bullbar didnt like it at all haha.
All will be revealed in the trip report thread :)

Some say the trip was so muddy that a car would even get a little muddy just thinking about the trip without actually going ...
1_zps5b4096e5.jpg

Damn it Tom, why'd there have to be an unsealed road on your street, It took me most of a minute to wipe off :lol:

I'm still glad my car wasn't there and I did like the ride in the L series :ebiggrin:

Back