Subaru withdraw from WRC

.... like if the Yankees decided to stop playing baseball.

What's wrong with that? :poke:
Probably make us Red Sox fans very very happy.
Just Joking.:iconwink:

My guess is that the WRC will have a change of heart about the new rule changes and in turn convince Subaru to return.

What's wrong with that? :poke:
Probably make us Red Sox fans very very happy.
Just Joking.:iconwink:

Lol yea I can go either way on that argument I'm not up on the baseball.:ebiggrin:

But lets hope that between everyone and their brother leaving the sport and a loss of advertising etc.. that the WRC will pull their heads out their asses in a season or two.

So, for those living within a thousand or 2 k's from the action, anyone actually planning on going to Rally Australia? I have been asked if I was interested in joining a team that is competing there- and obviously I said yes. Since then Subaru pulled out but I wouldn't miss it for the world- assuming it all goes ahead with "my" team. I'll probably be a bit rusty- last rally I competed in was a round of the NSW state championship a couple of years back. It will be great to have the world championship here- better still if I can be part of it- but it won't be the same without Subaru.

Good news for Chris Atkinson- looks like he has secured a drive in the works Citroen for the opening round (only at this stage) in Ireland next year. Let's hope he competes in that car at Rally Australia. No news on Petter though.

Not sure I understand. With what might there be a problem?

Seems obvious, now that you mention it. Feel like a dill now!

Back