Forester SAR Concept, Front Bullbar/Rear Bar

Anyone has an alternative contact for Brian? I Also PM'ed him at SF.org, but he doesn't seem to log-on too often :(

I'm here! Your email seemed to have done the trick. The link with the recovery points and sump guards seems to be working for me, even with the servers turned off. I used a third party hosting site. It should still work, perhaps your ISP or country blocks that host?

Aaah yes it did! Haha. Well, pics didn't show up last time, but now they do... Weird. Either way, I'm going to save them to be sure.

So from what I see here:
dsc6519medium.jpg
You bolted both your skidplate and recovery point to the pushbar, which is itself bolted at the location of the original recovery points (which have been removed)... is that correct?

Now... I just have to see how I can get that to fit with a Primitive skidplate (and get that pushbar done^^)

Last edited:
You are correct. The original loops were actually used to tie the vehicle suspension down during shipping. But they anchor directly into threaded holes in the subframe, so I doubled the thickness and went from there.

Sorry, but many of the images are missing/broken from this thread. Can you perhaps update them?

Back