SubieLiftOz

Thanks jf1sf5 :biggrin:

RB, yes, they'll be out in approx 4-5 weeks :iconwink:

A stack of strut top spacers :biggrin:

My Foz with raised springs:

Raised springs & custom body lift kit:

Nice looking gear.

How much for the 2inch kit for an SG?

Hey mate, sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the King springs, they're normally pretty good.

A 2" lift kit for a SG is $475 including front & rear strut top spacers and rear trailing arm spacers. The front spacers have both camber & caster offset. You can get up to .9 deg negative camber front & the extra caster actually improves the steering.

An extra 1/2" on the rear can be done for an extra $20 to help stop bum sag. If you only want the rear spacers I can do that too...

Hmmm, definitely worth considering the extra 1/2 inch. Is this a long term venture? Not ready to buy now but will in the near future. What would the approximate postage to Perth be? Also how much would it add to the cost if i want longer studs to accommodate a 1 inch strut block if I decide I need it for the rear?

Yes, this is a long term venture. At the moment, I'm developing SH & SJ Forester 1" & 2" lift kits and eventually I'll have lift kits for the full range of Subarus :biggrin:

Postage to Perth for the 2" kit is approx $50 via AusPost or $15 by road freight. Cheaper of course for lighter kits.

If you want to add a 1" spacer down the track, you would be better off sandwiching it between the strut top & steel spacer. They will come with bolts for that. I don't think there is space between the top of the strut tower & the interior trim to fit 1" longer bolts.

Yes, this is a long term venture. At the moment, I'm developing SH & SJ Forester 1" & 2" lift kits and eventually I'll have lift kits for the full range of Subarus :biggrin:

Postage to Perth for the 2" kit is approx $50 via AusPost or $15 by road freight. Cheaper of course for lighter kits.

If you want to add a 1" spacer down the track, you would be better off sandwiching it between the strut top & steel spacer. They will come with bolts for that. I don't think there is space between the top of the strut tower & the interior trim to fit 1" longer bolts.

I will order sometime next month. How long to makes these? and I'm guessing that road freight will be about 2 weeks?

I havent used road freight before but it should be about a week to Perth.

Whenever you're ready, I just need a $100 deposit to get started. It takes about 2 weeks to make & paint a kit, less without the painting (2 coats rust proofing, 2 coats top coat, 1 day each coat plus 2 days to dry in freezing cold Melbourne lol). If you want to do the painting, take off $20.

Have you got a price from E-Go for freight?

Thats who I was going to use. I've used them a while ago for various things but not for the lift kits. AusPost is good for reliability & speed but more expensive, road freight good for cheap :lol::biggrin:

1" lift kit for XV'a a chance( front and back)? Want one definitely. If you ain't going to do one I will chase Subtle. Prefer to buy Aussie

^^ I agree.

I hope the welding on your soon to be released 1" PE lift blocks is as neat :poke: :lol: :rotfl:

This might be my first post sorry to be a dodgy lurker �� I would like a 1 inch kit for my SH just found your gear and am stoked someone in aus has taken the initiative!

Back