• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Diesel Automatic Outback coming to Australia...

Shiv

Forum Member
2013_subaru_outback_01-0115-mc:1266x638.jpg

Subaru will bring its first ever diesel automatic model to Australia in March, in the form of the Outback 2.0D auto.

Pricing and specification changes for the rest of the MY13 Outback range were announced last week, however the diesel auto is a last-minute addition.

Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect a premium of around $2000 to be added to the pricetags of the Outback 2.0D manual ($39,990) and the Outback 2.0D Premium manual ($42,990).

Equipment levels will mirror those of the already-announced diesel manual variants, with the base 2.0D packing sat-nav as standard and the 2.0D Premium adding leather upholstery, an electric sunroof, power adjustable seats and Subaru's EyeSight collision detection system.

“Diesel manual Outback now represents around 20 per cent of the model’s sales, so we’re anticipating significant demand for the auto," said Subaru Australia Managing Director, Nick Senior.

“Our best advice is for customers to see their dealer as soon as possible, because if our experience with the manual is anything to go by, we’ll end up with a very strong order bank for this car."

This info and more can be found at: https://www.themotorreport.com.au

Forester next, one would hope! (But gee the OB is looking pretty ordinary these days!)

Would be a good car to have from a fuel economy point of view but the new Outbacks are next to useless offroad

Forester next, one would hope! (But gee the OB is looking pretty ordinary these days!)

Looks a bloody sight better than the front of the new Forester to me Kevin.

It may sound like a biased view, but you & I have the best looking model in my book.

:surprised: :surprised:

How could I not agree! :ebiggrin:

Yes, I prefer the traditional SF & SG shape.

Yes, I prefer the traditional SF & SG shape.

Me too :)

When the 06 appeared I didn't really like it. In saying that, it has started to grow on me though, but only slightly.

Call me biased if you like, but I still think the SF & SG still look the nicest :ebiggrin:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Back