• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Backpack Bowhunting Trip in WV (usa)

markstella

Forum Member
This trip took place last Oct 2011. Tom on the left and Dave (67 years young), and myself loaded up the forester and headed to the Highland Scenic Highway in Pocahontas County West Virginia. We all use traditional archery gear. We hiked in 3.5 hours off a trail head and spent 4 days in the middle of nowhere. Tarps and sleeping bags and pads were the only shelter we had. Nothing like getting away from the rat race for awhile. Complete isolation in the mountains.:ebiggrin:

Attachments

• IMG00292-20111013-1004.jpg
    IMG00292-20111013-1004.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 21
Tarps and sleeping bags and pads were the only shelter we had. Nothing like getting away from the rat race for awhile. Complete isolation in the mountains.:ebiggrin:

Im glad its summer over there ;)

You fella's do any squatchin' or find any woodboogers out there ?! Man i love that crap on tv :lol:

Have you ever noticed how photos or film are always either from a distance or really fuzzy? :rotfl:

I read that the Chinese authorities are mounting an official (read big budget) expedition to find the Chinese "bigfoot" :huh::rolleyessarcastic:

Yep!!!! lol.. He or it is half human, have insect and flys around causing fear in the communities. Just google Mothman, West Virginia. Hollywood actually made a movie way back called " The Mothman Prophecies".
Is it true??? Only inquiring minds may know..lol
Did anyone watch on animal planet the other night about the "Aquatic Ape Theory" ?
Boy that was a doosey!!!! Interesting theory though.

It's funny I've just been watching videos about this kind of weird crap! I find it absolutely intriguing. I also find it interesting that there are less of these "creatures" in Australia - we have huge, huge expanses of land that are virtually uninhabited for a bigfoot or mothman to be hiding in.

Back