Want 50mm strut lift - which ones?

2jz929

Forum Member
Ive decided on a 50mm strut lift as my insurance has said up to 50mm wont effect my premiums and i dont want a whole body lift because i want the extra clearance.

The question is, which one do i get?

I understand a lot of difference companies have made them, is one better then the other?

Do i just go for the cheapest?

Which ones provide offset for camber?

Would brands are available?

Lots of questions, but any help will be very much appreciated. Cheers.

Serious about purchasing. Any insight about differences and recommendations is much appreciated.

Cheers mate. I understand they have an offset on them to cater for the camber they cause.
Anyone know if they all have this?

id be interested in buying a strut lift aswell, if i no what it is lol is it just like a body lift blocks, but goes between the top of the springs n yeh i dunno lol i think i seen some custom made ones on here or sumwhere else that looked interesting, and fairly easy to make :ebiggrin:

Yes I believe the lift blocks made down under (all brands) have the offset built in.

Being a Yank I had to make my own.
(You Aussies are so lucky with the off road Subie stuff)

I put an Ausubaru one in two weeks ago. The quality was shocking, cold welds with little penetration and illegally welded bolt heads. Did lift the car two inches though.

Do u still have the 2" lift in or did you take it out?

Mines still sitting around, thinking of leaving my 1" in the front and placing the 2" in the rear...

Yeah its still in. Not real happy with it, but the amount of time it took to receive the thing, id hate to know how long it would take to exchange.

Car looks good, ill post pics when i finally have good internet back. Im on holidays and fy folks dial-up isnt cutting it.

Back