Telstra to charge you for paying their bills!

Beigewagon

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
L Series
Transmission
5 spd dual range full time 4wd with centre diff lock
Has anyone else in Australia seen this!

Telstra (for other countries, this is our main telephone company) will sart to charge you $2.20 for the privilege of paying them your hard earned on top of what they already charge you for your monthly bill. :raspberry:

The charge applies to paying in person at a Telstra shop, post office, or via the mail. Since about 12 months ago, they no longer accept payment via posbillpay.com.au, this only leaves Bpay, or direct debit from you account. :eviltoyou::madred::yell::furious::censored:

Who in their right mind would give their bank details to Telstra, and say "take my money, when and how you feel like it". They obvoiusly dont think too much of their customers.:mob: Makes you sort of feel like going postal.:bananagunner:

If anyone here is employed by Tesltra, please this is not aimed at any employee, but at the corporation that is about to lose another three phone accounts from this household alone. Tomorrow I begin sussing out the alternatives.

Rant over.:lildevil::evil:

Beigewagon.

Telstra (for other countries, this is our main telephone company) will sart to charge you $2.20 for the privilege of paying them your hard earned on top of what they already charge you for your monthly bill. :raspberry:

Who in their right mind would give their bank details to Telstra, and say "take my money, when and how you feel like it". They obvoiusly dont think too much of their customers.:mob: Makes you sort of feel like going postal.:bananagunner:
:censored: me !! What a bunch of :censored: :furious:

Since I'm finally out of contract with them for my mobile (cell phone) I think I'll take my business elsewhere.
My home phone & internet are with another company (which I'm very happy with) so I think its time to add my mobile account to them aswell. :)

Usta la vista Telstra :bananagunner::bananagunner::bananagunner:

And NO I won't be back. :raspberry::raspberry:

Regards
Mr Turbo

:censored: me !! What a bunch of :censored: :furious:

Since I'm finally out of contract with them for my mobile (cell phone) I think I'll take my business elsewhere.
My home phone & internet are with another company (which I'm very happy with) so I think its time to add my mobile account to them aswell. :)

And NO I won't be back. :raspberry::raspberry:

We are both still under contract (on our mobiles) 'til christmas:(, but that wont me stop aruguing that they have broken the contract first:madred:, therefore I will NOT be paying any penalties. :catfight:They will lose the house too.

And we will never return to Tesltra either. :raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

Beigewagon.

just in case you are thinking of Optus, they are already charging $2 for a paper bill

:catfight:

Ok that icon just made me giggle.

The more i look around the more i relaize America really isnt all that bad a place to live. My freinds in Canada (upper north dakota as we call it) have horrendous cell phone service. I listenend to my friend in the UK complain about his.

I like ours.

nipper

The comments made by people about "goodbye Telstra and we won't be back" reminds me of the days of TAA (Qantas) & Ansett when passengers used hit the roof at their flight being late and missing appointments etc they stayed with one or the other until they got delayed again and then went back from where they came.

Telstra own the network so nothing will change until another Telco runs a parallel network and that will not happen in my lifetime ......... bugger!

they're all thieves. i will say that optus customer service is excellent. i pay online through my web banker. they send the bill to my bank, my bank displays it and i click pay. easy as pie and no one gets my details:ebiggrin:

The comments made by people about "goodbye Telstra and we won't be back..."

...Telstra own the network so nothing will change until another Telco runs a parallel network and that will not happen in my lifetime ......... bugger!

I have threatend Telstra that one day I will leave and never come back. I have had a number of issues over the last few years, and this is the straw that has broken the camels back.

Beigewagon.

In the past I have stuck it out due to their superior network coverage,:rolleyessarcastic: but the corporations customer service is a joke:puke:. I am now willing to pay another carrier twice the money for half the coverage,:eek: and never have to deal with Telstra again.:bananatoast::bananapartyhat::woohoo:

Beigewagon.

Perhaps next time when Telstra rings to ask me something, I'll tell them that its going to cost them $2.20 to have my answer. :twisted:
It will be interesting to hear what there response is. :lildevil: :catfight:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Whilst i'm not going to change my mobile from NextG because it has the best all round coverage available by a long shot and i have a great plan, i will most certainly change my broadband plan as soon as i go to full price from my 12 months at 1/2 price.
Telstras' plans are a joke. 200mgb>400mgb> 12gig with no 2 or 5gb for example.
I will pay them out and swap to someone else. 'Internode' gets good wraps in PCAuthority reader reviews. They have more suitable plans at a faster speed and cheaper than bloody Telstra.
Sorry Telstra, not good enough, count me out also.:yell::madred::yell:

Back