how did you get you get your screen name?

Way too long a story, had this nikname for over 20 years... Use it for journalsim, forum acitivities and clubs. Was also my dj name for 13 years (Shortened to 'Paf).

Passion Pop was involved, saving this for the ORS campfire!

well looks like the trip is down south:biggrin:

Hehehe... some good reads here!

I got my name from the good ol' days of MSN messenger when I used to use it. I decided to call myself "Freddo" as I love eating Freddo Frogs (frog shaped chocolate). Got bored with that so decided to be Freddo the frog on a world tour - first stop: Mexico - "El Freddo" Never got out of Mexico in that 'world tour'...

Cheers

Bennie

I have an Outback, outback implie undeveloped wilderness. I not only venture into the outback, I go WAY out back. Wayback. :)

Wayback!!!! Didn't notice you were on here!

Anywho, jg09= Jon Geddes. I was supposed to be in the class of 2009 but I ended up dropping out of high school.

As a DJ, electronic music producer as well as a computer geek I came up with Tweaksta as a way to show I enjoy turning knobs, pushing buttons and flicking switches.

Nowadays I enjoy tweaking the car!

If you have met me you wouldnt ask - I act like a "dicknose"

Actually it was an amusing name that hit (in a very small way) pop culture back when I was at uni. A couple of my friends used it and it sort of stuck. What didnt help was I then worked at a couple of jobs with these guys (and I still do!) so I still get called dicknose.
There are even a few people who only know me as that - not just internet forum friends, but real flesh and blood types!

was given it by a friend. funny thing is that her son who's 3 only knows me by my nickname. a few months ago her hubby asked me to get something for him and his son said that's not Geoff that's Joffa...

homer 56 has been with me about six years now.as why i get it im short.big belly.an no hair an 56 is the year model..

Back