• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

DIY snorkel

I use IE at home and work - pics no workie from either. Browser issue as Troy said; not ISP related.

Just use Chrome or Firefox people, IE is too dangerous to use anyhow (even MS admitted to that and suggested not using it for a while there).

Where is the air filter? Is that it behind the intake manifold or is that an intercooler?

OK. i just downloaded chrome aswell and still can't see sh1t. this is definatly not just a browser issue. can someone please copy the pics and upload on to a different host and post back on this thread. cheers. would like to just to the bottom of this

Just use Chrome or Firefox people, IE is too dangerous to use anyhow (even MS admitted to that and suggested not using it for a while there).

Where is the air filter? Is that it behind the intake manifold or is that an intercooler?

i think it depends on if you have a turbo or not.

this is definatly not just a browser issue. can someone please copy the pics and upload on to a different host and post back on this thread. cheers.
I did the same sort of thing eden. I downloaded Firefox & still can't see anything. :sadbanana: :furious:

If someone would be kind enough (as eden said) & copy the pics, then paste them back up it would be much appreciated :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

how weird is this. i click on the link saw all the pics then closed page went back to the first page of the thread and their they are. work on all browsers?

how weird is this. i click on the link saw all the pics then closed page went back to the first page of the thread and their they are. work on all browsers?
The same thing happened to me aswell, & now I can see the pics :woohoo:
Very spooky I say.

Regards
Mr Turbo

Back