how did you get you get your screen name?

I just found it. Honest! I was walking home from the bus stop and I saw it just lying there on the footpath. It was hard to see 'cause it was pretty rusty but I took it home and it polished up good as new.

Screen name

It's my personalised plate, kind of a tribute to Colin McRae...who usually had L555BAT, however we are limited to 6 characters for our plates here so figured this was a nice alternative.

Carlos Saints used L555REP (sponsored by Repsol)
Subaru Rally Team also used L555SRT

Mines short for it_dont_work. spent ages one day trying to find a name on a site that wasn't taken already, it wasn't working so i tried it_dont_work and that use got shortened to idw somewhere.

My username consists of:

JM = initials of my first name (yes, I have two first names).

XV = I drive a 2014 XV Crosstrek.

:)

Mine is easy, its the 6 first characters of my Foz's chassis.

i often give myself the username Scarhead because it fits..

a little over 3 yrs ago i rolled a truck, broke my neck, my back and tore half my scalp off... 47 staples, 11 stitches and a skin graft and i now have one hell of a scar on my head..

picture.php

Last edited:
^ Geez, mate, sounds like you are very, very lucky to be alive, let alone driving/walking again!

^ Geez, mate, sounds like you are very, very lucky to be alive, let alone driving/walking again!

you bet, i fractured my C6 vert, and had compression fractures in my T3/T4. according to docs, 87% of people end up Quadriplegic, i was walking around the hospital 2 days after my accident.. so it's either, lucky, determined or stupid... maybe a bit of all 3 ;)

^ Only time I have ever felt like getting a tattoo is to have "Powered by St Jude" above my left nipple (St Jude Medical made the artificial mitral valve in my heart ... ); and "Beware of the Warfarin" below it ... :iconwink: :biggrin:.

Unfortunately, the tattooing process could cause me to bleed to death these days ... :(.

Boring:rolleyes:

Name, Carl J., location WNC, western North Carolina

You do have to differentiate us 'westerners' in the mountains:cool: from the 'flatlanders' of the east.

I Second that!

Mines because I'm from Asheville, North Carolina, NC Native. Ironically I saw {State} Native plates and thought they were dumb when I was in HS, now I want one.

cire...name is spelled backwards

Back