Banner Design Competition

Never did this before, I made an animated one too but have no place to upload it,

Attachments

• peatybanner2.jpg
    peatybanner2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 34
Thanks, you are in the rotation. This new banner tool is great. It is now very easy to add new banners.
Email me the animated on and I'll see I can get it to work.

It works!!!! :)

The only problem I can possibly see is it might be a little large at 233KB. Most of the other ones are about 60 KB. Let's see if users have problem with it. I'd bet it will be fine.

Good work Peaty!!!!

Well done Peaty, those banners of the Subies playing in the mud are fantastic.
They also bring back some great memories of that trip we did when you were here in Australia on holidays.

Regards
Mr Turbo

After seeing the one that Peaty did I thought that I'd have a go at doing a similar one myself. This is what I came up with.

animationbannersv1.gif

It may be a bit big though :( Maybe someone from admin could resize it so that it can be used.

Regards
Mr Turbo

I edited it using Adobe ImageReady and deleted the 5th frame. Also added a 5 second delay to the last frame. It is still probably still too large at 389KB, but that is better that what it was - 489KB. I'm going to give it a try and we will see if it slows the site down.
BTW, it looks great!! Keep them coming.:)

With the w-end weather being so lousy outside the creative side got the better of me.
If anyone would like a particular pic to be made into a banner just PM me & I'll be more than happy to include it/them aswell.

bannernew1pq6.jpg

bannernew2cp5.jpg

bannernew3sw4.jpg

bannernew4yu5.jpg

bannernew5lh9.jpg

bannernew6xy6.jpg

Regards
Mr Turbo

Back