• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

lake Macquarrie/central coast

OGJON

Forum Member
hey ppl
just putting out feelers atm
any1 from northern sydney, central coast or newcastle wanna go for a sunday wheel/family day out, after this rain dries up?
I'm pretty keen to meet some new faces & see how the soobs go

I know of some good easy/medium tracks @ Morisset/Wyee
terrain likely to be encounted:
power line tracks
sand
mud/bog holes
ruts
gravel/dirt rd
black top

not sure of date atm will determine date according to when ppl are able to come

will make the meeting point @:
Morisset CALTEX SERVO(near the Morisset Mega Market, directly next to KFC & Miter 10)

Meeting time: 10:00 am(plz don't come later than 10:20 so we can do a quick meet & greet & for any1 who need to get fuel/ a bite to eat) departure for the tracks will be @ 10:30am

THIS TRIP IS SUITED TO ALL 4WD/AWD
I RECONMEND THE FOLLOWING
A/Ts
2" LIFT
RECOVERY KIT(shovel, snatch strap, rated shakels, gloves etc)
SOME OFF RD DRIVING EXPERIENCE

If you only have a stock 4wd/awd don't worry as there are plenty of easier options
I will determine the tracks to drive depending on what vehicles turn up as I want to accomodate this trip for every1

the days plan:

Morning:
meet @ Caltex
(slow, easy & relaxed pace is the order of the day)

drive the power line tracks down to Wyee(fairly easy drive, 2wd/awd maybe 4H weather dependant)
head out of Wyee on black top heading over to Wyee point to head through the bush to Morisset Hospital

Lunch down by the Lake

Afternoon:
games/sports for the families
along with feeding of Kangaroos
& a chance for the rev heads to chat about their rig & tell tall stories about where they've taken their rigs LOL

so who's interested

cheers
Jon

whens the rain gunna stop?:confused:;) it's pretty close to Sydney aswelll so some city slickers might be keen too. Also just a bit of experience, some people are never on time for various reasons, most trips never work out as planned, people like to chat at intro's if there's a good turn out and allow for delays. so if you think 10 is a good time make it 9 this way if evey thing is good; you can have a decent bash before stopping for lunch:biggrin:.
Dude if the rain stops in about 3 weeks, i'll be there for sure:discomonkey: happy wheel'n

I'm inspired - by the detailed layout of the planned trip! Something I'll be aiming to do next time I plan a trip :)

Cheers!

Bennie

Depending on the date- yes, I am interested

dude, what days are you thinking? i'll be at Terrigal on the Sun & Mon of the long w/end. could be keen for a 3/4 day out on Sunday. Where are you thinking of wheelin'?

ok proposed dates are:

Sunday June 21st
Sunday June 28th

as stated in my original post
wheeling will be the powerline tracks in & around Morisset, Wyee & Morisset Park/Morisset Hospital

Last edited:
I've picked Sunday 28th
as I gotta do some work on my rig over the next week or so to get it ready

OK let's see if we can get @ least 5 or 6 rigs

list of attendees:
1. Me Jon - modded Terracan
2. Mr Turbo - modded Foz
3. Rally????
4. Eden ????
5. Dicknose ????
6. ????

Last edited: