• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Subarino's Rides

You have some sweeet rides there Subarino. :ebiggrin:

The pics of you putting the snorkel on are great. (link to other pics)

Thanks for sharing the pics mate. :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

they sound like fighting words, dont make me cut you down to a Mr N/A:lol::catfight::lol:

Nooooooo don't cut me down to a N/A pleeeease :sadbanana::sadbanana:

Then again I don't suppose I have to worry, cause you'll have to catch me first. :raspberry: :bananagunner::bananagunner: :biggrin:

But getting back track, I just love the pic where you are standing in the drivers seat with the wheel in the air. That's an absolute beauty. :raz:

Regards
Mr Turbo

So do I eden, so pic a number & wait in line mate. :eviltoyou: :ebiggrin:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Sorry guys, but the line is a lot longer than you expected!!! There's a few more in front of you including me :twisted:

Dave good to see some movement on the foz, I honestly didn't think you'd be working this quick on it, Good work once again!

Hope it (the foz) is doing everything you want it too. And look after the rust on Hatchie, I know the body maybe getting tired, but now's probabily a good time to do a complete rebuild/body strenghten session - even if its over a few years :iconwink: Or you can send it my way, you know how to contact me...

Keep us posted about how things go. After seeing Hatchie go from strenght to strenght I can't wait to see what you do with the foz.

Hope to catch up soon mate!

Cheers

Bennie

Last edited:
Back