Old Forum Format

can there be 2 different topics in the catorgory? planned trips and trip reports

The way that Tony took care of this was to have the planned trips category for up coming trips and he would delete them once the trips were complete or canceled, kept the category nice and clean. Trip reports was, of course, for all the photos and stories that came out of the trips. I thought this was a pretty good way of doing it.

The way that Tony took care of this was to have the planned trips category for up coming trips and he would delete them once the trips were complete or canceled, kept the category nice and clean. Trip reports was, of course, for all the photos and stories that came out of the trips. I thought this was a pretty good way of doing it.

So did I.

Regards
Mr Turbo

You'll have to fill us in on what sub-categories should be there... or I suppose we'll find out once we get the archive online.

It wasn't on the old forum, just my suggestion.
Trip reports wih subcategories of Australia, USA etc etc

We consolidated some of the old categories, so underbody protection and the like is now part of this forum: Bolt-On Bits, Accessories and Protection

Keep on consolidating, Silke. I think we have too many topics right now, even though we're starting to match the old ones. Also, if we could make the order and the names resemble the old ORS some more, that would be great. With the Waybackmachine, this shouldn't be too difficult.

That is a good idea. If the single forum gets too busy we will divide it into subcategories.

How about asking people to put the country of the trip in the title of their post, rather than splitting up the categories? E.g.: "USA: Drive down to Delaware Beaches."

Back