Bathurst!

hoadie

Forum Member
This place has been pretty quiet so I've decided to bore you all with some pics of a trip I did to Bathurst on the weekend (via Tarana) with some of my six-series mates and a couple of blow-ins

Here's a small selection of pics. Enjoy!

DSC_0273.jpg

aussiesalute.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

My mate's Forester, just to ensure some Subaru content lol

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

moreDSC_0659.jpg

wow.jpg

Great pics mate.
I seem to remember the pub in the 2nd pic from when I was there a little while back.

As a matter of interest, is the puppy still there, doing the rounds asking the people eating, to throw a ball for him, so that he can play fetch ?

Regards
Mr Turbo

I don't remember seeing any dogs at the Tarana Pub - in fact the guy in the M5 (3rd pic) had two dogs with him and was explicitly told they weren't allowed into the beer garden. They had to hang out down near the railway line.

The building in the background of the 2nd pic is the Tarana Shop.. friends of mine owned it but sold up to move to a warmer climate last year. Unfortunately it's currently not open but the pub is (thank god!).

If I'm correct Mr Turbo's thinking of the pub we visited on the "Peaty" trip on O'Connell Road which turns off the Gt Western H'Way just east of Bathurst. (The O'Connell Pub perhaps?)

Back