My reason for not going on the July camping weekend

aware

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
XV 2.0i-L "Black" Edition
Transmission
6MT
Well, as I mentioned in the thread about the July camping weekend, I'll be out of town. Here's where I'll be instead:

HongKong_6181__N2hxPtBkKo4I.jpg

We leave this coming sunday morning, and we are back the following Tuesday (14th July) morning, so we are there for just over a week. Looking forward to it! We're even taking my Forester (to the airport, but technically, we're still taking it)

I've got to ask, where the heck that is?:redface: Looks like Las Vegas moved to somewhere near the water.

Where ever it is, have fun!!!:ebiggrin:

Yeah its' Hong Kong. Thanks guys, going to enjoy a nice week off before coming home to bury myself into the books for the last 2 months of school for me ever.

However, your "schooling" won't ever be complete grasshopper! :iconwink:

That's very true, but I never have to wear the school (military) uniform again. (and the parents bank account will increase again!!)

However, your "schooling" won't ever be complete grasshopper! :iconwink:
Spot on Kevin, thats very true, you never stop learning. :iconwink:

(and the parents bank account will increase again!!)
And hopefully yours will too :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

And hopefully yours will too :)

I certinly hope mine will, but theirs will quickly increase moreso than mine.

I just need to get into University, into a course I want to do.

Decisions, decisions, decisions :shrug: :confused:

As a matter of interest, what do you intend on studying, if you don't mind me asking :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Too many decisions to make....

No problems, happy if people ask. Three options at this stage. Veterinary Science (ultimately what I want to do), if that doesn't work, then either a Commerce/Economics degree or a Bachelor of Animal Science (which I can do for the first year of Uni, and then hopefully jump across to Veterinary Science, but this is a just a backup plan in case)

Cheers,

Alex

Three options at this stage. Veterinary Science (ultimately what I want to do), if that doesn't work, then either a Commerce/Economics degree or a Bachelor of Animal Science
Funny you should say that. I was also contemplating doing Veterinary Science (up to 7 years UNI) at one stage with the hope of eventually becoming a Vet Surgeon.
However I ended up ditching school & leaving half way through year 12 instead :bcool:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Funny you should say that. I was also contemplating doing Veterinary Science (up to 7 years UNI) at one stage with the hope of eventually becoming a Vet Surgeon.
However I ended up ditching school & leaving half way through year 12 instead :bcool:

Regards
Mr Turbo
Yeah, I know about the amount of time at Uni, but my uncle is a vet in country Victoria (Whittlesea), and I recently spent a couple of days working with him. Best few days I've had in a wrokplace ever. So I'm happy to work that ong for me to get there.

If you don't mind me asking, but what do you do now?

Cheers,

Alex

I'm now working (18yrs service) for one of Australia's leading water heater companies as a team leader / leading hand & I'm in charge of around 25 employee's at any one time (sometimes even more).
It's not the best job in the world, but the pay's fairly decent & my work mates are great.

Regards
Mr Turbo

I'm now working (18yrs service) for one of Australia's leading water heater companies as a team leader / leading hand & I'm in charge of around 25 employee's at any one time (sometimes even more).
It's not the best job in the world, but the pay's fairly decent & my work mates are great.

Regards
Mr Turbo

Ah ok. The most important thing is as you say the pay's fairly decent, but more importantly your work mates are great. Something very important in a job.

Well, I'm Back. What a great trip. I'll get some photos up soon, really busy at the moment doing a couple of courses during my holidays.

Glad your home safely aware, and great to hear that you had a good trip.:cool: Lookin' forward to the pics.:)

Welcome home aware, glad to hear that you had a great time. :raz:
Looking forward to seeing & hearing all about it. :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Thanks guys. I'm hoping you can wait a while for photos. I'm getting really busy in the lead up to Trial HSC exams, so at this stage I won't have photos up for a month and a bit. I'll try and get a couple up soon at least.

Back