Vert

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester x
Transmission
Auto
Hi all,
Been doing some relentless eBay browsing and came across these frameless weather shields.
https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/282056460900?_mwBanner=1

Has anyone got or tryed these style out and want to share their pros and cons?

$_3.JPG

Cheers for any responses and hope that link worked ok.

Last edited:
Have got one from vendor since day zero - the then sales manager (who is also my neighbor) said this is close to useless and I didn't believe him :shake:

My opinion is I do agree with him since I got the car - the main issue is the "frameless" door so the weather shield is too narrow so it doesn't really do much.

It's nice looking; plus I think :)egeek:) it might help reducing the wind noise issue which is very popular in MY06 version.

Subaru monsoons

Yep was thinking along the same lines. Does it assist with water running off the side onto you when you have a door open? Lol

One of the bugbears I have with my gen3 outback is that you can't really have the window cracked open when there's rain - or you squirt your windshield - as the runoff dribbles in the window onto the arm rest.

I reckon monsoons would address that.

Don't go aftermarket -- source out some genuine OEM ones.

I've had monsoons on a couple of cars and they let you have the window open a good amount without getting wet or wind-blown.

Cheers for the info guys.
Little subbie needs some TLC.
Bit off topic now, did the cabin filter last night. Think it's the first time it's seen light since factory.
Thought subie service would have done this yonks ago.... guess not.
Anything else the services seem to miss?

Back