got broken into last nite

mav

Forum Member
i woke up this mornin to go to work all was gd, went to unlock me car and i couldnt find it, it was dark so i thought it mitea been up the road a bit cos therz usualy no parks, but sum **** managed to get into and drive it bout 70m down the road, i usualy keep my blank key in the car (normal key but doesnt hav the chip in it that i take out surfin or spearin, but the car will start for 5 secs then shutdown) which they have used to get it down ther, the ended up stealin gps, sunnies, leatherman, handheld spotlight that was ****in sik and the ashtray with a massive $3 in change, ill break the ****s ****in legs if i find out who they are, but they luckily didnt steal me steamer in the back and nuchuks

they where bout 20 year old. 4 of em, weve got em on security footage walkin down the street chekin evry car they go past, then pushn mine bout 4 mins later, pity the quality wasnt good, im stayin up tonite to see if they come again

There's too many scumbags in this world. :furious:

If you plan on catching them in the act, be careful mate. Your safety is your first priority, first & foremost.

Regards
Mr Turbo

Back