• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Landcruiser park trip for Subys

fandizzle

Forum Member
Car Model
XT
Hay guys whos keen to do a landcruiser park trip or Glass house mountains trip. I"m keen to get a group of us and hit the tracks :)

Let me know whos keen

I'd love to get up there but I'm way too far away.:iconwink:

Just heard that it will be raining all weekend:lildevil: that place is excellent in the rain i went up there with highway terrain tyres on last time and got through.
It was a bit slow in places lost of wheel spin here is a video of one of the hills

Jan

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KqznaMC3eU[/ame]

Last edited:
I've seen too many videos of that place and it always looks like a bit of fun. So much wet stuff in the mix too. It's a bugger that it's too far away.

Yarney, I bet you can't wait try out your all-terrains (or are they muddies) you just got eh? :) If it's as sloppy as your video shows then you're probably better off letting your right foot off the leash so the tyres can self clean and dig in.

Fandizzle

I decided to do a run this Saturday 20th to Glasshouse Mountains. I have also put it up on the ausubaru forum i waited for a reply but couldn't wait any longer sorry.

I'm super keen to get a trip to Landcruiser Park.... Super keen. Lets talk dates :)

SKT I'm likeing the way your talking, when are you free in the comming weeks?

SKT I'm likeing the way your talking, when are you free in the comming weeks?

The 'boss' is heading away some time in the next 4 to 6 weeks. I guess it could be a bit of a short notice thing.... Are you tied down with kids and dogs and stuff or could you wangle a weekend with only a week or two notice....???

I could in theory go any weekend bar this weekend (17/18th April) and the weekend of 1st-2nd May. Like I said, the 'boss' is heading away so I will have to wait until those dates are locked in. But certainly within the next 4 weeks or so mate.

I'm hoping for a smaller group of lifted cars so we..... well..... I... can really have a good look around and give my car a good run too.
In saying that.... the more the merryer... I dont want anyone from the forum not coming or feeling intimidated by the whole 'lifted car' bizzo. Often people are amazed whre their car will go with a little car and patience. And there are plenty of options out there so I hear. Let me know how you feel about all that.

Scott

Make sure you post the dates i work every 2nd Sunday when i know the dates i will let you know

It will be good to finely get out and meet people from this forum should be good

Jan

\
It will be good to finely get out and meet people from this forum should be good

Jan

I agree....

For those who are unfamiliar with the location.....

https://www.landcruisermountainpark.com.au/

It would be my first time.

As far as the trip itself.... I'd be looking at heading that way either late friday arvo and camping that night at the park... or super duper early saturday morning... but I'd be camping saturday night for sure.

Lets get a feel for who can do what.

Anzac weekend and labor day weekend will be very busy up there i would think
8th & 9th May would be good for me

I haven't been there either we mainly go in the forests up that way

Jan

I just looked on the web site they got a 4wd expo on labor day weekend

Last edited:
8th & 9th May is a good start... lets see how that goes for starters. Plenty of time to shuffle stuff around.

I'm 98% locked in for May 8th & 9th. Work could throw a spanner in here or there but for now.... Lookin good.

hay sounds great, if im not at double island I'll be there for sure! oh and SKT I'm 18 so hopfully im not tied down with kids lol :)

Back